- The privacy of my website visitors is very important to me, and I am committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what I will do with your personal information.
- Consenting to the usage of cookies in accordance with the terms of this policy when you first visit this website permits these cookies usage every time you visit the website.
B. Personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
- information such as your email address, that you enter when you register with the website;
- information, such as your name and email address, that you enter in order to set up subscriptions to the emails and/or newsletters;
- information that you enter while using the services, like: your name, your company name and details, details about your projects, details about your domains while hosting on my servers;
- information that is generated while using the website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
- information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transactions you make through the website, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details;
- information contained in any communications that you send to me by email or through the website, including its communication content and metadata;
- any other personal information that you send to me.
Before you disclose the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy
C. Using your personal information
Personal information submitted through the website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. I may use your personal information for the following:
- administering the website and business;
- personalizing the website for you;
- enabling your use of the services available on the website;
- supplying services purchased through the website;
- sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you;
- sending you non-marketing commercial communications;
- sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- sending you the email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform me at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- sending you marketing communications relating to your purchased services or to adjacent services;
- providing third parties with statistical information about the users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
- keeping the website secure and prevent fraud;
- verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the website (including monitoring private messages sent through the website private messaging service); and
- other business related uses.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on the website and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
I will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
D. Disclosing personal information
I may disclose your personal information to any of the employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
I may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that I am required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend my legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that I am (or I am contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who I reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in my reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, I will not provide your personal information to third parties.
E. International data transfers
- Information that I collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in which I operate in order to enable the use of the information in accordance with this policy.
- Information that I collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America.
- Personal information that you publish on the website or submit for publication on the website may be available, via the internet, around the world. I cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
- You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section F
F. Retaining personal information
- This Section F sets out data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that I comply with the legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
- Personal information that I process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Without prejudice to article F-2, I will usually delete personal data falling within the categories set out below at the date/time set out below:
- Personal data type will be deleted on request if no services are still ongoing and if no payments are due;
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section F, I will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent that I am required to do so by law;
- if I believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend my legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
G. Security of your personal information
- I will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
- I will store all the personal information you provide on the secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers.
- All electronic financial transactions entered into through the website will be protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and I cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing the website confidential; I will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website)
I may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on the website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. I may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on the website.
I. Your rights
You may instruct me to provide you with any personal information I hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to the following:
- The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity
- I may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct me at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
J. Third party websites
My website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. I have no control over, and I am not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
K. Updating information
Please let me know if the personal information that I hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that I store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. I use both session and persistent cookies on my website.
The cookies used on this website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
- basic cookies are used to keep you logged in while navigating the pages, including the pages in the customer portal. Usage if these cookies cannot be avoided as the website and the portal won't be usable without them; however, there is no personal data linked to any of these cookies. These cookies are the ones having names that contains "wordpress", "redux", "token" or "ninja",
- tracking cookies, used to identify your usage of the website. This usage is recorded in accordance with European GDPR (IP is anonymized). These cookies are the ones with names containing "slimstat",
- reCaptcha service uses its own cookies and these may be set in your browser if you choose to send information using one of the website's forms.
There are no external service used for tracking (like Google Analytics), therefore there are no 3rd party tracking cookies used at all.
While using the payment services you may get a number of cookies from these services (Paypal, Stripe). Their Privacy Policies are displayed in their pages and are not part of this document.
Of course you can block any or all cookies using your browser cookies controls. Please be aware that blocking the cookies might have a negative impact upon the usability of the website or of the Clients Portal.
General business Terms and Conditions are available here.